Trending SMM tools to Optimise your Digital Marketing Approach
Social media marketing has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing and more than 90% of your target audience use social media in some form, thus using social media as a marketing tool, you can easily grow your brand and pad your wallet because there are no prohibitions and endless methods for you to reach towards your intended audience.
With the number of social media channels out there, you need to have a clear strategy on where you are most likely to find your target audience. But strategy alone won’t be enough! You have to be organized and use tools that make things less overwhelming.
I am listing here some great tools which will help only in testing the waters but will also allow you to swim in the turbulent sea of social platforms and still achieve your goal successfully.
So, without further ado, here are some trending and extremely useful, must have social media marketing tools.
- Sprout Social-
Sprout Social is one of the best available tools in a market if you are a newbie because it is specifically designed to cater small businesses and startups. Sprout Social specializes in focusing on client relationships by providing value to social engagement, thus enabling startups to develop a loyal and consistent customer base.
- Sprout Social provides a clean dashboard so that user doesn’t get confused by the heap of extra information, making it easier to take navigate.
- Just like every other SMM tool, it also allows to draft, schedule, queue, and posts messages in the social realm.
- If you are familiar with working with Trello, using Sprout Social would be beneficial since it shares several functionalities with Trello, like the ability to assign and manage tasks among team members and track and measure social performance.
- It provides you with 30- days free trial, thus you can easily switch if it turns out that you are not comfortable or satisfied.
- Social Clout-
Social Clout is a tool which is designed for the mid-size firms who have an on-roll marketing time and just want to focus on what’s happening around them to make more accurate data-driven decisions.
- You can end your search at social clout if you only want to receive information and insights about your product and doesn’t require any help in creating a Digital Media Presence.
- Social Clout would provide you with results of your campaigns so that you can compare and improve or change your Marketing strategy, which can be adapted to work across every social platform.
If you are focusing on inbound marketing for your product, I would suggest Amplifr for you.
It gives you the easiest solution to post updates and share content across social media. It also gathers social stats, counts every click, analyzes your content performance and gives you the ability to revamp your content curation techniques.
- Amplifr works with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google+, Vimeo & Youtube (analytics only), Instagram and Telegram, thus ensuring the wide reach of your content.
- Amplifr could be used as an information sharing platform, as it organizes client social profiles into projects and invites other users to work together with you, thus creating rapport between the company and their customers.
- I recommend Amplifr for companies focused on Inbound Marketing because the the content is most important part of this methodology and Amplifr by allowing you to auto-schedule your content for most effective time slots, pushes your content further towards going viral.
- Amplifr provides you with 14 days free trial which is enough to test waters by gauging client’s responses.
No blog about SMM tools is completed without the the mention of Buffer, as it one of the most popular and used social media management tool available. It enables you to schedule your posts and distribute them across all the different social media touch points, including multimedia extensions that help optimize images and video for different platforms.
- Just like Sprout Social, Buffer also has a wonderfully clean interface and simple analytics features that make the data easy to digest and act upon.
- Buffer has the Chrome, firefox and Safari extension to help you share or schedule found content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Buffer has an extension that enables you to upload items in bulk, which is great if you produce your content in batches.
- The best feature of Buffer, in my opinion, is it’s multimedia extensions that help in optimizing images and videos for different platform thus increasing your ranking in search engine indexes.
- Tweetattacks Pro.
If you are looking for a tool which would help in expanding your Twitter reach and converting your followers into your leads, you can end your search at Tweetattacks Pro.
- Tweetattacks Pro while not widely popular is much cheaper and provides same functionality like it’s other pricey alternatives.
- If you want to put your marketing efforts only on Twitter, I think Tweetattacks Pro could be of tremendous use. It allows you to Auto Search, Auto follow, Auto Like, Pin, comment and engage your intended buyers by giving you concise information about the connecting topics or mutual groups.
- Tweetattacks Pro is a great tool for freelancers or agencies
What am I missing here? Let me know in the comments and I’ll add it in!!
About CauseCode: We are a technology company specializing in Healthtech related Web and Mobile application development. We collaborate with passionate companies looking to change health and wellness tech for good. If you are a startup, enterprise or generally interested in digital health, we would love to hear from you! Let's connect at email@example.com
Have you subscribed to our blogs and newsletter? If not, what are you waiting for? Click Here