Technical Product Manager
Tired of working with “B” players? Join our team! We are building applications in healthcare, social network, coupon/deals and more. You will get the opportunity to be involved in interface design, improving user experience, web development and more. We are obsessed making things beautiful and that does not just mean the front end. We care as much about the comprehensibility of our code, code format and writing DRY.
- Managing entire product lifecycle from idea generation to execution and post-launch product improvements. In a nutshell, overall project organization and communication
- Track and communicate team performance throughout the project
- Assist the technical team on scheduling releases
- Conduct market research, demographic segmentation, perform competitive analysis, and meetings with customers/prospects
- Prepare roadmap projects for both team members and clients and ensure that project stays on course
- Assist the quality assurance team to make sure the product is bug free and making sure code quality is up to our standards
- Provide periodic updates to senior manager
- Assist senior management in the formulation of the company’s product strategy
- Incharge of client communication and manage developer/client interaction
- Gather content from the client as needed and make sure client is fully aware of what is needed when.
Desired skills and experience-
- BE / B.TECH Computer Science or I.T
- 4 to 8 years of work experience in similar role
- Experience with agile methodology
- Strong technical background and hands on experience in development and testing with web technologies like Java, Node.js, Python etc.
- Experience in defining objectives and producing deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter and motivated technical lead with ability to communicate effectively to the team and the management.
- Should possess a blend of analytical, decision-making and creative problem solving skills
- Good team handling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be comfortable in dealing with people
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic with impeccable attention to detail